IMPROVE RESPIRATORY DATA QUALITY WITH ACTIVE INDICATION MANAGEMENT
Managing risk and generating high-quality data is notably difficult in respiratory trials. Complex protocols, lack of training and collection and analysis inconsistencies create uncertainty about a patient’s eligibility to participate in a trial, patient safety and a compound’s efficacy. Leverage our indication insights to drive high-quality data and increase speed-to-market with our integrated solutions.
PROVEN RESPIRATORY SOLUTIONS FOR CENTRALIZED SPIROMETRY AND PFT
With diagnostic and home spirometry and pulmonary function testing (PFT), you can optimize respiratory data quality for better patient and site performance, increased protocol compliance and reduced investigative site burden.
OPTIMIZE FEASIBILITY AND CONTROL WORKFLOWS
Optimize your site feasibility guided by historic performance in data quality and active recruitment in your indication. Additionally, control workflows for compliance and quality results with software customization and integrated devices that exceed ATS and ERS guidelines.
REDUCE VARIABILITY AND BURDEN
Ensure sites understand objectives and maximize first-time quality through critical training. Keep sites happy with technology and global support, including multi-protocol and multi-language support and coaching to guide clinicians to follow protocols precisely and patients to perform correct maneuvers.
INCREASE STATISTICAL POWER
Capture nearly 100% acceptable data and increase statistical power by integrating central overread with quality, acceptability and best test reviews. Reinforce best practices and alert sites of subject outlier data and potential risks in real-time to ensure high-quality data and lower costs.
DIAGNOSTIC SPIROMETRY AND PFT
Optimize pulmonary function data quality for better patient and site performance, increased protocol compliance and reduced investigative site burden.
Reduce data variability and integrate home monitoring solutions for less burden on sites and high-quality data with a centralized approach to diagnostic spirometry and PFT.
- Minimize risk and uncertainty with the ERT MasterScopeTM, our centralized spirometry, ECG, patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and multi-endpoint platform
- Take your spirometry to the next level with our smart, portable and affordable spirometer, the ERT SpiroSphere®
Without centralization, you can expect up to 50% variability in DLCO data across different sites. You need greater confidence in the quality of DLCO measurement data to remove uncertainty in therapy efficacy and patient safety.
- Centralized DLCO services through integration of the ndd® EasyOne Pro® device into the ERT EXPERT® platform
- Increase DLCO data quality, reduce site burden and improve study oversight and timelines with our integrated solutions and experience collecting cardiac safety, eCOA and imaging data
- Cloud-enabled services deliver near real-time evaluation, notifications, expert overread, data reconciliation and reporting
Assess airway inflammation with integrated point-of-care with the NIOX VERO® device.
- Evaluate and compare allergic airway inflammation in patients with underlying asthma, chronic cough evaluations and other respiratory issues
- Easy-to-use and quick analysis time with integrated MasterScopeTM
- Reliable and accurate results
Lung clearance index (LCI) measured by multiple breath washout is a useful technique for detecting early pulmonary changes. Detect progression of early-stage lung disease on the small airways more accurately than spirometry measurements through integration of the ndd® EasyOne Pro® LAB device into the ERT EXPERT® platform.
- Real-time inclusion and exclusion criteria evaluation is delivered via email notifications
- Provide quality control, best test review and criteria re-evaluation within flexible turnaround times with central overread by ERT experts
- Improve site performance oversight and outlier data analysis with enhanced business intelligence reporting
Forced Oscillation Technique (FOT) is an emerging endpoint in Asthma, COPD and other respiratory clinical trials. Easy to perform for elderly and pediatric patients, FOT detects progression of early stage lung disease on the small airways more accurately than spirometry or imaging through integration of the Thorasys® tremoflo® device.
- Easy-to-use and quick analysis time with integrated workflow control via MasterScope™
- Reports available on MasterScope and ERT Portal
LUNG DISEASE PROGRESSION WITH A BETTER PATIENT EXPERIENCE
RESPIRATORY HOME MONITORING
Home monitoring made easy. Optimize pulmonary function data quality and increase protocol compliance with spirometry measurements taken at a patient’s home rather than as an in-clinic assessment.
Make home monitoring easy with the ERT AM3TM, our integrated home spirometer and electronic diary (eDiary).
- Built using the proven JAEGERTM Asthma MonitorTM, the AM3 is the first home spirometer and eDiary to receive Asthma Control Questionnaire (ACQ) Certifications
- Allows for the recording of symptoms, events and medication, including severity and dose
- Supports compliance by guiding the patient through the assessment with clear, easy-to-read, on-screen instructions
- Reduce site burden by wirelessly connecting an AM3 to the ERT MasterScope, eCOA Handheld, AMOS App software and other devices
Make home monitoring easy with the AM1+TM, our portable, remote patient monitoring home spirometer.
- Measure and transmit all expiratory flow parameters such as PEF and FEV1
- Allow patients to better assess and manage their conditions by capturing patient-reported symptoms, events and medications, including symptom severity
- Wirelessly transmit captured data via Bluetooth® and appropriate modems or smartphones to your investigative site and our EXPERT® platform
CLEAN PEAK FLOW METER™
Minimize risk and uncertainty by measuring peak expiratory flow (PEF) with the Clean Peak Flow MeterTM, our portable patient self-assessment tool.
- Assist adult and pediatric patients in education, management and treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma and COPD
- Allow patients to record, track and monitor their condition on a regular basis by testing their peak flow measurements
- Help determine how effectively medication is working, as well as provide early warning of an oncoming exacerbation
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
ARTICLE: Three Respiratory Trial Strategies That Won’t Leave You Breathless
Discover how to cut trial time and cost while improving respiratory data quality by applying three strategies.
PRESS RELEASE: ERT Launches Industry’s First Purpose-Built, Connected Spirometry Solution
SpiroSphere® collects research-grade spirometry data, improving site efficiency and patient performance.
CASE STUDY: GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY DRIVES DATA ACCEPTABILITY OVER 95%
Learn how a global sponsor achieved more than 95% data quality in a follow-up asthma study by leveraging integrated respiratory solutions with enhanced business intelligence reporting.
CASE STUDY: GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY PROVES EFFICACY OF BRONCHODILATOR FOR COPD PATIENTS
Learn how a global sponsor proved superiority of a bronchodilator for COPD patients compared to existing treatment by leveraging integrated safety and efficacy solutions with enhanced business intelligence reporting.
REQUEST A MEETING TODAY
Our team of experts is always available to address questions about our integrated Respiratory solutions. Submit your contact information and we’ll be in touch shortly.