The 10th edition of the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England meeting was a resounding success thanks to Boston’s preeminent position as a leader in the biotech space. Over 600 delegates enjoyed an intellectually driven two-day program which included numerous panels, debates, interviews, and case-study specific presentations. This was to date Arena International’s largest OCT event in the New England area, bringing together leading voices in the outsourcing space.
On October 2nd at 2:30 pm Ken Faulkner, Vice President, eCOA Clinical Science & Consulting at ERT will be presenting BYOD – The Current State of Play & Future Potential.
Electronic clinical outcomes assessments (eCOA) are no longer just about patient diaries. With recent technological advancements, eCOA has become a valuable tool that helps sponsors gain greater insight into patient experiences during clinical development – especially in site-less trials. Ken will share Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and flexible provisioning success stories and demonstrate why sponsors need to incorporate this approach into study protocols and post-marketing evidence programs. Learn how a BYOD approach to eCOA, coupled with wireless integration with mobile medical devices, opens up a whole new world of data collection options for trial sponsors, sites and patients.
- Know what’s really meant by eCOA “BYOD” and “Flexible Provisioning”
- Learn how FDA, EMA and regional regulators view BYOD data
- Review considerations for BYOD – Technical, Operational and Regulatory dimensions
- Understand how to select a study for BYOD – What should you do to be comfortable with when introducing BYOD to your studies
- Explore the future of BYOD and what to expect
Be sure to visit booth #80 to meet with Ken and the team to discuss introducing BYOD into your studies.