Please join us for a presentation on the Early Precision QT (EPQT) methodology by Dr. Borje Darpo, ERT’s Chief Scientific Officer of Cardiac Safety. We’ll be hosting two live webinars:
- Wednesday, May 27 at 2 PM BST / 9 AM EST
- Thursday, May 28 at 2 PM EST / 11 AM PST
ECGs collected and analyzed during routine early-phase studies using EPQT can provide reliable cardiac safety information that replaces the data historically derived from high-cost TQT studies.
By implementing EPQT into a Phase I study, sponsors can:
- Obtain precise, actionable data earlier in the drug development process
- More cost-effectively characterize QT effect
- Potentially qualify for a TQT waiver
Explore the differentiators of the EPQT methodology, and achieve a better understanding of this unique and potentially cost-saving offering.
DR. BORJE DARPO
Chief Scientific Officer of Cardiac Safety