PHILADELPHIA– October 1, 2015 –– ERT, a leading global provider of high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection, cloud analytics and workflow solutions today announced the educational events it is delivering during October for pharmaceutical researchers. The events include this month’s installments to the ERT ‘Endpoints to Insights’ webinar series and the 8thAnnual U.S. Congress focused on best practices for implementing an electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) system in clinical research.
These educational events enable pharmaceutical researchers and CROs to participate in interactive programs in which ERT scientists and partner subject matter experts share their knowledge in optimizing the electronic collection of safety and efficacy endpoint data in clinical development programs. The schedule of October events includes:
- October 8, 2015: Webinar – “Gender and Phase I Data as Factors in the Design of a Thorough QT Study: Results of the FDA Ethnicity Trials and Current Issues Impacting Cardiac Safety Research”
- October 20, 2015: Webinar – “From CTMS to Clinical-Trials-Intelligence-Solution: How Technology Agnostic Integration & Analytics Automate Clinical Trials Management
- October 22, 2015: Webinar – “Regulatory, Scientific and Operational Advantages of Collecting Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) Electronically in Clinical Trials”
- October 27-29, 2015: Seminar – PRO and eCOA Congress; Washington, DC
- October 28, 2015: Webinar –“From Standards to Risk-Based Monitoring – Executing a Successful Spirometry Trial”
A first time participant commented on the educational value of ERT’s events, “It gave us perspective on moving from the old ways of conducting clinical trials to a new way that’s more patient centric. I liked the general focus on the realities of clinical trials and the open discussions by presenters on the issues you encounter when you start using electronic data collection.”
ERT is a leading provider of high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection solutions for use in clinical drug development. ERT delivers a combination of technology, services and clinical consulting that increase the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improve the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT delivers the most widely deployed solutions in centralized Cardiac Safety, Respiratory, Suicide Risk Assessment, electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA) – which includes patient-, clinician-, observer- and performance-reported outcomes – and cloud-based analytics and performance metrics. By efficiently integrating these solutions through a system built upon a scientific and regulatory foundation, ERT collects, analyzes and delivers safety and efficacy data critical to the approval, labeling and reimbursement of pharmaceutical products. ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Switzerland, Japan and Germany. Join ERT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.