Experience the Clinical Trial Innovations of Tomorrow at Booth 509!
June 27th-29th Philadelphia Convention Center
Wireless ECG / Holter
– Simplify collection and enhance quality in cardiac safety trials leveraging ICH E14 regulatory changes with 12-lead safety ECGs and Holter recording in one device
Wireless ECG / eCOA Tablet
– Reduce site burden and increase data quality with integrated cardiac safety ECGs and electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessments
Clinic, Home & Ambulatory Blood Pressure
– Increase ease of use, enable data flow management, and get quality feedback with wireless blood pressure monitoring
Respiratory & Multi-Endpoint Trial Solutions
– MasterScope™ integrates Spirometry, ECG, eCOA and FeNO collection with custom workflows, biometric ID, multi-protocol re-use and central data surveillance – additional DLCO services reduce variability and increase efficiencies with real-time alerts
– Learn More on MasterScope. Download the datasheet.
Respiratory Home Monitoring with eDiary
– AM3™ delivers a spirometer and eDiary for patient reported outcomes with data transmitted via the web or GSM global text messaging
– Learn more on AM3™ Download the data sheet.
eCOA App Reaches More Patient Populations
– Collects eCOA data on a handheld, tablet, web or patient’s own phone (BYOD)
– Enables uniform screen views across multiple device types
– Streamlines patient enrollment with eInformed Consent
Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Integration with eCOA Tablet
– CGM is used as an adjunctive approach with SMBG in clinical trials
– Integrated CGM, SMBG and eCOA generates more comprehensive data sets
– Confirms percentage of time that plasma glucose is in target range – anytime and nocturnal
Rater Training on eCOA Handheld and Tablet
– Customized rater training for clinicians, site staff, patients, and caregivers
– Same device used for rater training and study
– Interactive video training and quizzing; rater gating
Relationships between sponsors and CROs have become increasingly complex as a result of emerging global regulations, multiple stakeholders and a myriad data sources. Insights Cloud brings simplicity to your complex relationships by enabling transparency, flexibility and accountability.
– Transparency: Shared trial intelligence serves as a foundation for effective collaboration
– Accountability: Agreement on performance targets sets proper expectations
– Flexibility: Ability to integrate any technology enables you to customize as needed
Telemedicine for Remote Patient Visits
– Play the role of an oncology patient with compromised immune system who will benefit from personal interaction with clinician but without the office visit.
– Our clinician is able to see and interact with the patient via video call; The clinician will provide instructions to the patient to take the blood oxygen reading via a pulse oximeter.
– Patient and clinician review latest biomarkers data displayed using ArmMe’s intuitive red-light, yellow-light, green-light display to evaluate progress.
Experience Powered by:
Vsee: First HIPAA-compliant telehealth app; largest telemedicine platform
ArmMe: Web-app consolidates lab and biomarker values to the patient in a digestible format
Your @ Home Health Center
– There are many new health devices available for use in the home, experience how the at home health devices can turn your kitchen into a health center. The data collected by these devices could provide valuable insight on a clinical trial participant’s overall health without the burden and expense of an office visit.
Scanadu: Forehead touch measures temperature, heart rate, pulse oximetry and blood pressure – and sends to an app
CliniCloud: Digital stethoscope and a non-contact thermometer connected to an app
iHealth Wrist Blood Pressure cuff: Collect daily blood pressure with this easy to use device.
Hexoskin: Biometric, smart shirt to track your heart, lungs and activity
– Experience two Virtual Reality headsets to understand the power this new engagement can bring to educate patients, and/or measure outcomes for medical device/therapies for cognitive therapies
Samsung Gear VR & Google Cardboard
– Learn how the Patient Health Playbook helps patients see their key biomarker data in an intuitive and informed way. Engage your patients with ArmMe.
Smart Technologies for the Clinic & Home
The Future of Spirometry: ERT’s prototype device for wireless, calibration-free, touchscreen pulmonary function testing, administered by clinical staff
Wearable, Self-Administered ECG: Research-grade 12-lead ECG data wirelessly transmitted via any smartphone or tablet
Additional information on the exciting concepts we are exploring available here
- Tuesday: Strong Considerations for Self-Reporting Prospective Suicidal Ideation Using the eCSSRS
- Tuesday: Best Practices for Development/Electronic Migration of Patient Reported Outcome Measures for Multiple Data Collection Modes
- Wednesday: Engaging Patients with eClinical Technology: Incorporating Patient Preferences into Osteoarthritis Management and Care
- Wednesday: Patient Preference for Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes: Assessment in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
Join us for our Annual DIA Kick off!
The Fillmore Philadelphia
29 E. Allen Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Monday, June 27
8:00 Doors Open
8:30 – 9:30 Live Band
9:30 – 10:30 DJ and Drinks
10:30 – 12:00 Live Band