Outsourcing in Clinical Trials EAST returns to King of Prussia for its 10th annual event. Through a variety of interactive session formats, the agenda focuses on promoting successful collaboration between the clinical trials community.
Be sure to check out our session on May 21st at 11:30 am: BYOD – The Current State of Play & Future Potential presented by James Munz, Vice President, eCOA Product Management, ERT
Electronic clinical outcomes assessments (eCOA) are no longer just about patient diaries. With recent technological advancements, eCOA has become a valuable tool that helps sponsors gain greater insight into patient experiences during clinical development – especially in site-less trials. Jim will share Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and flexible provisioning success stories, and demonstrate why sponsors need to incorporate this approach into study protocols and post-marketing evidence programs. Learn how a BYOD approach to eCOA, coupled with wireless integration with mobile medical devices, opens up a whole new world of data collection options for trial sponsors, sites and patients.
- Know what’s really meant by eCOA “BYOD” and “Flexible Provisioning”
- Learn how FDA, EMA and regional regulators view BYOD data
- Review considerations for BYOD – Technical, Operational and Regulatory dimensions
- Understand how to select a study for BYOD – What should you do to be comfortable with when introducing BYOD to your studies
- Explore the future of BYOD and what to expect
Visit booth #63 to discover how ERT can power your clinical development with certainty, quality, and speed.