Join us at OCT Europe in Milan on May 14th at 3:45 pm where Elisa Conrad will be presenting BYOD – The Current State of Play & Future Potential. Electronic clinical outcomes assessments (eCOA) are no longer just about patient diaries. With advancements in technology, eCOA has become an essential tool in helping sponsors gain insight into patient experiences during clinical development – especially in site-less trials. Elisa will share Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and flexible provisioning success stories and demonstrate why sponsors need to incorporate this approach into study protocols and post-marketing evidence programs.
Learn how a BYOD approach to eCOA, coupled with wireless integration with mobile medical devices, opens up a whole new world of data collection options for trial sponsors, sites and patients. Participants will:
- Know what’s really meant by eCOA “BYOD” and “Flexible Provisioning”
- Learn how FDA, EMA and regional regulators view BYOD data
- Review considerations for BYOD – Technical, Operational and Regulatory dimensions
- Understand how to select a study for BYOD – What should you do to be comfortable with when introducing BYOD to your studies
- Explore the future of BYOD and what to expect
Stop by booth #41 to hear more about the future potential of BYOD and how to incorporate BYOD into your clinical studies.