Precision medicine, patient centricity and big data bring increasing complexity to clinical trials — complexity that requires novel approaches and new technologies to support success. Voice assistant technology and artificial intelligence (AI), including machine learning, will become the norm in the very near future, so companies must prepare now. In this live interview, Andrea Valente, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer will discuss some of these trends and their implications.
- What’s needed to enable successful data collection, analysis and submission using these new technologies?
- Which technologies will have the biggest impact for pharma over the next five years?
- What opportunities are presented to trial sponsors and their CRO partners?
- Where should companies invest – and when – to keep pace with the rate and pace of change?
- What data and privacy considerations should be accommodated?
Can’t make it to DPharm but want to learn how ERT can help you minimize uncertainty and risk in your clinical trials? Click here to learn more.