Join us in Boston for the Clinical Operations Strategy Meeting. This executive forum brings together clinical trial leaders for a day of networking and intimate, interactive discussions across an array of topics, including risk-based monitoring, clinical trial data, patient recruitment, site activation and more. All discussions are held in a roundtable format, enabling attendees to engage and actively participate in the dialogue, share problems and explore potential solutions.
Jenny Lohan, ERT’s product manager for Trial Oversight, leads a roundtable on “Beyond Risk-based Monitoring: Employing Risk-based Management.” Highlights include:
- Exploring process, resource, and technology challenges in implementing RBM
- Overcoming challenges in data source variability, data latency and data aggregation
- Beyond RBM: Incorporating study start-up metrics, milestone tracking and other KPI’s
- ICH preparedness: Sponsor / CRO roles in risk-based management and oversight
- The value of pilots & POCs: Finding the best model and solution for your organization
Nick Neri, Director, Data Integration & Services, ERT, leads a roundtable on “Mastering Your Data Management Challenges.” Discussion topics include:
- Strategies for centralizing and analyzing your clinical and operational data
- Enabling real-time visibility into trial performance and KPIs
- Driving efficiencies via automation and streamlined workflows
- Enhancing collaboration between CROs and sponsors
- Learn more about the conference here.
Can’t make it? Click here to learn how ERT Trial Oversight can help you better manage your trial’s performance.