Bringing together over 200 industry leaders, this event will provide 2 days of case studies, networking, and thought-provoking discussion. The future of oncology trials, exploring ways in which pharmaceutical organizations can utilize new technology, artificial intelligence, and data analytics will all be covered throughout the two-day conference. Stop by booth 21 to discuss these topics and more with ERT.
Also, join us on July 11 at 11 am for ERT’s, Millie Gerzon, presentation on “Getting the most out of Oncology PROs”. In this presentation Gerzon will discuss:
1. 2018 FDA Oncology Guidance update calls for:
- PRO-based endpoints as a measure of clinical benefit
- Inclusion of procedures to maximize compliance with PROs
2. Use of ePRO demonstrated to improve overall survival outcomes in oncology
3. Patients prefer to report cancer-related symptoms daily or as they occur, at home via the electronic platform(s)