Clinical trial cardiac safety just got safer
AliveCor‘s KardiaMobile 6L is the only FDA-cleared 6-lead personal ECG for patient-administered data collection. Trial patients can record their ECG in the comfort and safety of their own home without skin preparation or electrode adhesion. Patient safety and data integrity is ensured because the data captured from the device is integrated into ERT’s software and workflow platform and read by ERT cardiologists.
- Trial continuity: Allows sponsors to collect data without need for clinic visits from patients
- Patient safety: Self-administered 6-lead ECGs can be collected at home or wherever the patient is
- Ease of use: Patients use a smartphone or tablet to transmit data
- Data security and integrity: Data is automatically transmitted to ERT for analysis
The only 6-lead home ECG collection device on the market.
The KardiaMobile 6L can be used for detection of AFib, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and Normal heart rhythm. It is an easy-to-use, portable device that can record single-lead or 6-lead ECG data right to a smartphone or tablet.
KardiaMobile has broad country clearance, including in the US and EU.
Learn more about current ECG methodologies and their place in clinical trials
Clinical trial data is collected to allow decisions about inclusion/exclusion, dosing or detection of health issues during the trial ultimately to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a compound. Read about the types of ECG data and their specific uses in the assessment of cardiac safety.
- Six Lead ECG
- 10 mV peak-to-peak input dynamic range
- 30 second to 5 minute recording duration
- 300 samples per second sampling rate
- 14 bit resolution
- Compatible with iOS or Android device
- Kardia App
Dimensions & Weight
- 9.0 cm x 3.0 cm x 0.72 cm
- Three 3 cm x 3 cm stainless steel electrodes
- 24 grams
Power & Connectivity
- 3V CR2016 coin cell battery (included)
- 200 hours operational time
- 12 months typical use
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- 1m wireless range